Digital & Social Marketer
We are looking for the next ‘Resonater’ to join our team full time, with an immediate start.
Here is an opportunity for you to join your next professional home. A place where your ideas will be valued. A place where you will be valued as a professional and as a person. A place where you will belong and your opinion and viewpoint will matter. A place where you will have a say and you will be heard. A place where your work will directly influence the brand and reputation of the client organisations and that of Resonate. A place where you will help steer the future of the company you work with.
Resonate is a specialist B2B Marketing firm. We provide end to end marketing services for B2B organisations. We are a young business in the second year of our life. We are growing strong and going well. We are owned by two founding partners. We are 100% Australian born and owned. We are not owned by a venture capital firm. We are 100% bootstrapped and we are cash flow positive. We have realistic and achievable growth targets.
We are located on King Street, next to the MLC Centre and about a one minute walk from The Apple or Microsoft Store. You will be working amidst the excitement of Sydney CBD.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” Michael Jordan summarised the importance of value and teamwork very well in that line. We are focussed on winning as a team. We don’t like to win individually. We like to win as a team. At the core of our business’ existence is teamwork.
We are a team in the true spirit of the word – ‘Team’. No, one member, of our team, is bigger or more important than our team. Not the CEO. Not the CMO. At Resonate, the team’s opinion is bigger than one person’s. Our culture is a direct outcome of this central philosophy.
We work hard. We play hard. We are fast paced. We are enthusiastic and very passionate about what we do. We are a team of A-Players. We are motivated and driven. We are a boutique organisation and we intend to keep us small, tightly-knit and like a family. We are 100% committed to achieving client outcomes. We are 100% committed to achieving results for our clients. We are 100% committed to achieving client success. Teamwork and Client Satisfaction drive the culture of our business. While working hard, there is always room for fun and laughter at Resonate.
The role of Digital & Social Marketer is an exciting one. Boredom is not something you will experience. We guarantee this. The role reports to our CMO and co-founder. You will work alongside other Resonaters, freelancers, and our clients’ internal marketing teams. This is an opportunity for you to deliver meaningful and results-oriented Marketing work. It is a client-facing, front-line role. You will be part of our think-tank: a Resonater from the moment you start. Your role includes managing existing campaigns for multiple clients. Each month you will also have the opportunity to build and manage new campaigns and projects. We will depend on your reliability, consistency, and creativity. You will be given functional management responsibilities straight away. As the team grows, you will be expected to build and manage a team of marketers.
You as a Person:
You are an excellent team player. You are grounded. You are polite and well mannered. You don’t bring prejudice and bias to the workplace. You respect your colleagues, clients and business partners. You have the ability to express yourself and the ability to hear out others expressing themselves.
You as a Professional:
You are self-motivated and very driven. You are hard working. You are committed to the success of our clients, your own success and Resonate’s success. You are goal oriented and work hard and smart to achieve goals for all stakeholders (the client, yourself and Resonate).
Your Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Digital & Social Marketer
- You have developed and executed marketing campaigns hands-on (not just coordinated them through an agency)
- Producing and presenting month-end reports
- Copywriting skills for a variety of applications – Social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), Blogs etc
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Intermediate Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Fundamental understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with an Email Marketing platform such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor
- Website Management with WordPress or a similar CMS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster
- Executing and analysing Social Media campaigns
- Experience with a fully featured Marketing Automation platform such as HubSpot, Marketo etc
- Understanding of CRM – Salesforce, Dynamics
- Paid Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Working knowledge of AdWords and retargeting skills
- Building lead gen & sales funnels
- Google Display Network for paid media targeting
- Experience with marketing B2B brands on LinkedIn
- Video production and editing skills
- People Management experience
To discuss this opportunity further, please call our CEO Rahul Kumar on 0412 517 237 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org…